PRESIDENT: DrC. José O. López Quintero
SECRETARY: DrC. Silvia de la C. Valladares Amaro
SESSIONS: ORAL & POSTERS
PETRO 1. Oil and Gas Exploration (ORAL & POSTERS)
- Exploration in Deep water zones in the Gulf of Mexico, Northern and Southern Cuba.
- Exploration experiences in Thrust Belt Zones.
- Geophysical methods applicable for exploration and oil fields development.
- Non seismic methods for oil and gas Exploration.
PETRO 2. Oil and Gas production (ORAL & POSTERS)
- Heavy oil production in carbonates oil fields.
- Non-conventional oil and gas fields.
- Heavy oil extraction technologies.
- Oil recovery methods.
- Experiences in the exploitation and use of the associated gas.
PETRO 3. VI Workshop Horizontal drilling technology and far-reaching (ORAL & POSTERS)
- Horizontal drilling technology and far-reaching.
- Methodologies and equipment for security drilling.
- Drilling technologies in deep water areas.
- Drilling fluids in complex zone.
PETRO 4. III Workshop Biotechnology and Environmental Protection in the Oil industry.
- Methods and methodologies for the environmental protection in the oil Industry.
- Uses of the associated gas.
- Different applications of biotechnology in the oil industry.
PETRO 5. III Workshop Apply chemistry in oil and gas industry (ONLY POSTERS)
- Wells stimulation.
- Petroleum products obtention.
PETRO 6. I Workshop Experiences in application, evaluation and development of Improvement Oil Recovery Technology for heavy and extra heavy oils and bitumen. (ORAL & POSTERS)
- Application and evaluation of Enhanced Oil Recovery methods in non-conventional oil fields (heavy and extra heavy oils and bitumen).
- Evaluation of Steamflooding Performance in Carbonate reservoirs with Heavy and Extra heavy oil and bitumen.
- Experiences in characterization of non-conventional oil reservoirs.
- Experiences in the exploitation of non-conventional oil reservoirs.
- Software used in the design, control and exploitation of non-conventional oil reservoirs.
- Experiences of laboratory tests to increase the recovery factor in non-conventional reservoirs (heavy and extra heavy oils and bitumen).
- Good practices of reservoir engineering for the control and exploitation of non-conventional oil reservoirs.
- Experience in drilling and cementing of wells designed for the application of thermal methods.